Bespoke IT Solutions
An effective IT support solution ensures that your staff is supported no matter where they are, what device they are using or how complex their issue is. If end user productivity is compromised, the efficiency of your entire organization suffers. Quality of service is our number one requirement.
We set rigorous standards for all of our IT Engineers so every member of our team is personally committed to providing “Relentless IT Support”. We are excellent problem solvers who love nothing more than providing solutions.
Our engineers work on several tasks on customer sites based on our client’s requirements.
A basic onsite visit consists of:
• Starting your onsite IT Support we identify, repair, resolve and document all end user technical issues such as desktop and laptop support, printers, display, devices, tablet and mobile devices etc.
• Our engineers troubleshoots and resolves any hardware or operating system issues that prevent the end user’s workflow.
• We pay extra attention to software and hardware maintenance so everything is always up and running
• Working with different company models around the world our team is always finding innovating new ways to make the user experience better
• We focus on unresolved issues and make sure we follow standard procedures to actually resolve it.
• We install any peripheral or network printers and new devices to customer desk.
• We ensure that the end user can log, all needed applications are installed and working
• Our team can assist with any IT security issues and virus elimination if needed and support the Server Team when server maintenance is required.
Investing in sophisticated tools for remote management is a priority in order to deal with the user’s problem effectively. We pay special attention to quality in every call we take and every step of the process. We use the latest technology to allow our team to quickly and securely access any computer, laptop or mobile device to assist the client with many problems.
Contracts maintenance / technical support
Maintenance contracts and technical support, is designed on the needs of each client. This allows us to offer the most comprehensive level of support, while maintaining a realistic cost. Our goal is to make sure that the clinet feels like has an internal IT department at a fraction of a cost.
Availability | 100% continuous operation
When we design a corporate network for a client, we start by eliminating the basic security risks involved with fundamental internet access – i.e. internet access, and sending / receiving emails. For us this is a non-negotiable part of our network design stage, and once completed, our client is informed of further measures that can be taken to avoid unauthorized data access by third parties.
Once we have performed the security audit and implemented the measures that we have specified, we perform tests to verify the integrity of the solution we have offered. This takes the form of test-hacking or ethical hacking by a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) in order to certify that the solutions we have offered are effective in reducing or indeed eliminating the risk of unauthorized access.
One of our most important services is in the field of disaster recovery and disaster planning. We are able to offer full scale disaster recovery of entire networks or individual servers.
Many of our existing customers first came to us after sustaining almost catastrophic damage to their infrastructure – which in some cases, ironically, was made worse by their technical support staff.
Network Implementation Studies
The first step in implementing either a new data network or upgrading / expanding an already existing is to understand the needs and financial capabilities of our client. That way we can provide the most reliable and efficient solution.
Why be at the office if you don’t need to be? – We integrate technologies from leading software manufacturers that facilitate secure, fast and highly available remote access systems for staff working off-site.
Any resources that would normally be available to them at the office are also provided to them remotely when they are off-site, enabling seamless collaboration with staff that is in the office, or indeed other remote workers.